Monday, September 9, 2013

Magic Meisters, An Open World Co-op Multiplier RPG

Through Deviantart Game Art group http://fav.me/d6lnzh0 I came across this interesting project done by Indie developers, Magic Meisters, An Open World Co-op Multiplier RPG, it looks like a very interesting universe to play in and it looks promising as well, I really like the style they are going with it looks very cool.







I really like how the bosses looks like and the variations they offer and it looks like fun, if you like RPG? give it a shot! you like magic? give it a shot! HELL YOU LIKE BOTH! THAN YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT! :D  check the link below!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/quickfixinc/magic-meisters-an-open-world-co-op-multiplayer-rpg

2 comments:

  1. Magic Meisters Dev here, just want to thank you for you awesome support ! We hope you enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an honor for me that you spared time to visit my blog :) not a problem! good luck for your kick starter! :D keep up the good work!

      Delete