Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ouya F***ed ME!

So, I was one of early backers for Ouya since the damn project got to kick starter, I back for a console and an extra controller and I was following the news, updates and supportive to them and than all the shit hit the damn fan! the console was fucking released in the market aaaaaand! I didn't get my ouya! I said it is okay there are many people who are not getting it so it is not me, they are working hard and doing their best to ship to sooooo many people, it is okay, and I wait and wait and ah! I got my tracking number on May 25th as I remember and than I said ouh! this started to shape up!

3 months later after every darn day checking the tracking number ( it says the package is in HongKong airport ) and after lots of emails in that period here is the biggest let down in the history of ordering online!
ouh sorry we can get you a refund or send you a new console =_=

AFTER I FUCKING SUPPORTED YOU! THIS IS WHAT I GET? MORE WAITING OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK? I WANT MY OUYA WITH THE GOD DAMN EXTRA CONTROLLER! WITH MY FUCKING NAME CARVED ON IT! I WANT MY OUYA BADGE! SAYING AM A BACKER! I DESERVE IT DAMN IT! AND NOW WHAT?! AM GETTING MY MONEY BACK TO BUY THE FUYA FROM A FUCKING LOCAL STORE WITH JUST ONE CONTROLLER!

BRAVO! FUCKING BRAVO! AND FUCK YOU VERY MUCH! I GUESS I BETTER BUY A FUCKING 2ND HAND WII IN THAT MONEY AND ENJOY GOOD GAMES!

AGAIN FUCK YOU OUYA! FUCK YOUR VERY MUCH!

Sincerely Zaid Mohammed Jawad

video reaction regarding the subject https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=uYhalXbrza4

No comments:

Post a Comment