Monday, December 23, 2013

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

well if you are a regular visitor to my blog you might have came across me talking how bad RE ORC and how awful it was and if you are not and didn't you can visit this link http://zaidmjraven.blogspot.com/2013/12/resident-evil.html , but still gave  it another shot now, it seems that Capcom has released a patch maybe? all the issues that I talked about before are gone? O_O yup the game is now way better than when I 1st played it in the release date and it is cool now I kind of like it, but there is something funny where you have this glitch when u change weapon near a wall and the weapon will keep rotating in front of you and the character keep on trying to pick the weapon :D.

anyway, if you didn't play it before you should play it and if you played it hated it and storm uninstall it like me try it out now.


Merry Christmas and advance happy new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment