Saturday, December 28, 2013

Resident evil 6

I just played RE6 for a bit and.....................WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK! IS! THIS! I was bored  out of my mind! seriously! IGN said it and game pro as well! a Movie fucking wanna be! you know what you play a game but its not a game? you feel this frustration that you want to do something but you can't and you only have to mash buttons to advance to a new cut scene, it reminded me in the old 3DO games that I used to play where there is a video and you have to react to what button shows on the screen for you to press to advance in the game! thats how sad your game are and you filled it with that trash! =_=

Just imagine am playing it! and my mind was somewhere else thinking! =_= when does that happen in RE?! duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes! CRAPCOM! you have gone too far with this! FIX THE FUCKING GAME! STOP TRYING TO BE WHAT YOU ARE NOT!.

WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR NEXT RE TITLE!  LOOK AT THE OLD ONES! RE1 remake, ZERO and Code Veronica! and specially RE2!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment