Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sketch and cook!

Today didn't do much but last night I was awake until 6AM working on my college 3D unwrapping with Autodesk Maya.

I woke up and went out for some shopping for my frig :D, I had my lunch and sketched a guy near my place, one of the auto stand workers, he is sooooooooo thin that you can see he skull, and has a funny hair and he drives an auto so I sketched him

Today I cooked my dinner, it is steam chicken, very simple.

Put a little oil in the pan, fry some garlic and than put the chicken and fry it a little with them than add some sliced tomatoes and paprika with them add salt and black pepper with some lemon and put a little water, cover the pan and let it cook on a very steady low fire. and you will get this!
cooking is the best meditation :), drawing the cooking is my zen :)

have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment